IBPO Bargaining Unit Transfer Request

Per the collective bargaining agreement between the Judicial Branch and IBPO, ARTICLE XV - Transfers and Assignments, Section 2 (b) bargaining unit members who have successfully completed their initial or promotional probationary period who are interested in transferring to a different Judicial District shall submit their request through the HR Online system. Once you are on the HR online page, you will use your current login information to enter into the HR Online system. If you do not have an account you will select enroll to create a new login account. For new users, after you’ve entered into the HR Online system you will create your online profile. For existing and new users, once you have entered the HR Online system, you will select the IBPO Transfer tab to request a transfer to a different Judicial District location. To request a transfer to a different Judicial District location, please select from the menu below the location you are interested in transferring to. Click confirm once you’ve selected the location. Write down the confirmation number for your records. You may request a transfer to more than one Judicial District location. Since the application only allows one location request to be submitted at a time, if you are interested in multiple locations, click the Continue button and select the next location you are interested in and follow the above steps.

Online requests are preferred; however you may submit your transfer request in writing by providing your name, employee number, classification title, current Judicial District, and those Judicial Districts to which you wish to transfer to: Administrative Services Division, Human Resource Management Unit, 90 Washington Street, Hartford, CT 06106.

Any questions may be directed to the Human Resource Recruitment mailbox at HR.Recruitment@jud.ct.gov.