Experiential Learning Programs
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for a fall, spring or summer internship with the Judicial Branch:
- Log onto the Intern Portal;
- Enter your email address and select "Register as New User";
- Establish your password and user name;
- Complete the application and submit it;
- Copy and paste your resume and cover letter into the portal. Links cannot be accepted.
Upon receipt of your complete application packet, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your
Also, make sure that you submit your application prior to the deadline.
Attendance and Reimbursement Instructions