54 West Main St., Meriden 06451 | Map
access is through the front door. To request an accommodation
under the ADA, please
locate your local ADA contact person for this location.
Courthouse on left (corner of West Main Street
and Grove Street).
From the North (Hartford):
- I-91 South to Exit 18 I-691 West.
- Take 1-691 West to Exit 7 (Downtown Meriden).
- At end of exit take left onto State Street Extension, continue to
stop sign, proceed through intersection to State Street, and continue down State Street to first light.
- Take right onto West Main Street, over Rail Road tracks.
- Proceed straight on West Main Street to the third light.
- Courthouse is on the left at the corner of West Main Street and Grove Street.
From the West (Waterbury, Cheshire):
- Follow I-691 East to Exit 7. Take left at end of exit, proceed to stop sign.
- Take a right onto Grove Street; continue down Grove Street to the first light (corner of Grove Street and West Main Street).
From the South (New Haven):
- Take I-91 North to Exit 17 (CT-15)
- Take Exit 68W onto I-691 toward Meriden / Waterbury
- Take Exit 7 toward Downtown
- Merge onto State Street
- Continue on State Street until the intersection with East Main Street
- Turn Right onto East Main Street
- East Main Street becomes West Main Street
- Courthouse is on the left
From the East (Middletown):
- Take I-691 West to Exit 7 (Downtown Meriden).
- At the end of exit proceed according to directions given in "From the North".
Chief Clerk's Office: 203-238-6130
Bail Services: 203-238-6140; Fax: 203-238-6160
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
Parking: Municipal Lot on immediate left after
passing the Courthouse. There is a large yellow sign
Jurors: Bring juror parking stub to the Courthouse for
validation so that no charge will be incurred for parking.
Local Bus Service:
CT Transit Bus Lines
Latitude: 41.537968, Longitude: -72.8047165
Other Meriden Facilities
Meriden Judicial District
Wheelchair access is through the front door.
View Larger Map