Judicial Branch Statistics
Towns within Judicial Districts and Geographical Areas PDF
Towns & Cities Covered by Juvenile Court Locations PDF
Family Matters Frequently Asked Questions
Media Resource Center
Family Case Charts Glossary
These tables present an historical statewide analysis of family cases added and disposed
during the state fiscal year by type of family case.
- Family Division Cases on Docket:
- July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014
- July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013
- July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2012
- July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011
- July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010
- July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009
- July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008
- Family Cases Added by Case Type for the Years 1994-95 to 2013-14
- Family Cases Disposed by Case Type for the Years 1994-95 to 2013-14
Glossary of Terms
Note on Table Creation: The information in the tables
comes from databases that are always being updated. As a result, the tables
only show the information that was in the databases on the day they were
created. Information in the databases can change because cases that were
disposed at the time the table was created were later reopened, or because
of the late entry of data. Because of this, all of the tables are created on
the 5th business day after the close of the fiscal year.
- Added case: A case that is entered into one of the Judicial Branch’s automated systems.
- Claimed case: A case in which a party or the party’s attorney (in a civil or family case) enters a claim that a case be placed onto a trial list.
- Disposed case: A case in which a decision has been made.
- Fiscal year: July 1st through June 30th.
- Pending case: A case in which a decision has not been made.