Attorneys may request last known address information under section
14-10 of the Connecticut General Statutes from the Department of
Motor Vehicles’ License File or Registration File through the
To submit a request for address information from the License
File or Registration File:
- Log in to E-Services with your individual juris number
- From menu on the E-Services home page, click on DMV –
Last Known Address.
- From the Copy Records Page, click on Add New Request.
- Select the file from which you wish to receive last
known address information: DMV’s License File or
Note: You must provide at least two identifying
items in each section requested.
- Enter your individual juris number as your signature.
Note: The juris number entered must match the
log-in juris number.
- Click Submit Request to submit your request.
- Enter your credit card information to pay the required
fee and click Process Payment.
- After twenty-four hours, you may return to the DMV –
Last Known Address to determine whether your request has
Note: Requests are processed Monday through Friday
only. Submitted and Processed Requests will be listed on the
Copy Records Request page.
For questions about obtaining a last known address through
the Department of Motor Vehicles, contact (860) 263-5154.